- 4CV Renault 1957 R1062 (in French & English) – a French personal page. Highly recommended. There is a stack of good technical information. Also, probably, the most comprehensive set of 4CV links on the internet.
- Club 4CV (in Swedish) – Swedish 4CV club.
- 1093 (in French) – a site for the rare “motorsport special” R1093.
- La Renault Dauphine Gordini 1095 (in French) – Site for late-model Dauphines (from 1965-68)….Just listen!
- Renault Caravelle & Floride Enthusiast (in English) – a good site for these cars.
- Club Floride et Caravelle – France The website for the French Floride and Caravelle club.
- Le site des Floride et Caravelle (in French) – a detailed French site.
- Amicale Renault 8 (in French) – Comprehensive French R8 site.
- Club Renault 8,8TS Y 10 de Espana (in Spanish) – SPanish R8 & R10 club site.
- R10 Siten (in Swedish & English) – Swedish R10 (& R8) site.
- Renault Alpine Owners Club Home page for a UK-based club for owners of Renault Alpines and other sporting Renaults.
- Club Alpine Renault Home page for a UK-based club for owners of Renault Alpines and other sporting Renaults.
- Renault-Alpine.com An international web site for Renault Alpine owners (now in German).
- AR Alpine Renault.com(in English) – A French site for all Alpines and sporting rea-engined Renaults.
Rarer Renaults of the 1950s
If you wanted to buy a Renault in the 1950s, other than a 4CV or (later) a Dauphine, what else was available?
- Frégate Club (in French) – French site for one of the most under-rated classics of the period – Renault’s last front-engined rear-drive car wwith, for the time, very advanced technical specifications.
- Colorale Club (in French) – interesting French site with plenty of detail (and pictures) of vehicles in the Colorale series which even included a 4×4.
- La Juvaquatre Renault Home Page (in French and English) – The Juvaquatre was a prewar Renault car which returned to production after the war, with several hundred exported to Australia. It remained in production as a van with a Dauphine engine until 1960.
Other Renault Sites (multiple models)
- www.renaultclassic.com The official factory web page for the Renault Classic department – custodian of the Renault Collection.
- Renault Classic Car Club (in English) – the UK’s new club for heritage Renaults.
- Renault Owners’ Club of North America (in English) – the club for Renault enthusiasts in North America.
- Club des Amateurs d’anciennes Renault (in French) – the French nationwide Renault club, with lots of information.
- Czech Renault Club (choice of languages) – a well-presented and comprehensive Renault site, check out the “Old Models” section for 4CV, Dauphine and Floride information.
Australian French Cars Forum
- Aussiefrogs (in English) – Discussion forum for Australian enthusiasts of all marques and models of French cars.
- Gazoline (In French, some English). Very good site for an excellent French collectable vehicle magazine, often featuring earlier Renaults.
If you should visit one of these links and find it dead, please drop us an email.